I write about my life. It used to be a marketing blog and now its just my blog

How the Grammys could have been so much more

| Monday, February 9, 2009
I'm 24 hours away from completing a 2 week long national service course and this is my 1st blog post since i first went back to wearing my charming greens and black boots.

I decided to treat myself to the grammy's on cable and the lack of a mobile presence was outstanding.

1) Why invade my show with " Buy the Cd in stores now!" ads every 10 minutes when its obvious the shift from physical to digital is almost complete in most households. If i wanted the song in the next day, you can be sure i will be buying it online.

2) Why weren't there any mobile downloads for songs and video performances that i could download immediately? Is it that hard to develop a Grammy mobile site where exclusive content can be downloaded? If there IS a grammy mobile site? Why develop it and then fail at advertising the address on the telly? Mobile needs to be integrated not inferred!

I was blown away by Radioheads's live performance of "15 step" and i found myself looking at my phone wishing i could access the content now to show my camp mates tomorrow.

Here's my tribute to this disappointing experience.

"15 Step" by Radiohead

No comments :

Post a Comment

lionbo's Profile on Ping.sg