I write about my life. It used to be a marketing blog and now its just my blog

Another great feel good pop song that radio will never play

| Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Erin Mccarley is relatively unknown all the world over, this will probably change soon as this song is making steady rotation in the US midstream charts. It was featured on Grey's Anatomy and if this is an indication of the work, her album due in 2 months should be something to look out for.



I have a few friends who mentioned my 2 recent marketing posts have been somewhat negative and not particularly constructive so tomorrow when i talk about a new local startup that has caught my critical eye, i will try to be as constructive as possible. I promise. .... really.. .......hmmm.

No comments :

Post a Comment

lionbo's Profile on Ping.sg