I write about my life. It used to be a marketing blog and now its just my blog

Live performance of the week!

| Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Ok! It's alright with me is a brilliant pop song performed by Eric Hutchinson. He is one of those youtube/internet sensations much like marie digby. Perez Hilton first brought Eric to the mainstream 1 year ago predicting big things for the then unknown myspace artiste. Enter 2008, Eric has a label, a repacked album and his very cool songwriting. Check out this song , i can't help but get happier when i hear this , it's so .... bouncy!



Sorry my album of the week review is late, i should have it up by end day tomorrow. I'm deciding between NAS and the new third day album. Guess you'll find out tomorrow.

No comments :

Post a Comment

lionbo's Profile on Ping.sg