I write about my life. It used to be a marketing blog and now its just my blog

Rap song of the week!

| Monday, August 18, 2008
So i haven't added a song/album in about 4 days and there's good reason. This is a really really lean month for good stuff. I could do Jonas Brothers but they really really suck! ( sorry Mira!) And i backtracked on my third day release decision after giving it 4 spins in the car. Also, i was torn between Bullet for my Valentine and The black kids which to me were all ordinary. So , please give me more suggestions for album reviews cause i'm pretty dry at the moment.

Itunes is selling some really good -made for olympics- songs by artistes such as Chris Brown ( he's everywhere!), Goo goo dolls, Kate Voegele, Colbie Cailat etc and some of the songs are really good. Why can't our national songs sound like these instead of the usual crap we have to endure. I say we pay Timbaland a ton of $$$ and lets groove to "Count on me Singapore" 2009 remix. Complete with "uh oh" sounds and marching beats.
Anyway the chris brown one is loaded in the player and i like it, inspiring without being cheese heavy.

Today's video is T.I's "Whatever you like". T.I has been my favorite rapper for the past year and his last album counts in my best albums of 2007 list. "Big Things poppin" is the beast for when you need to get your rap on. This new song is coming off his new album not yet released but i think its fresh. He is the self proclaimed "King of the South" , put your baggy shirt on and bounce with this


No comments :

Post a Comment

lionbo's Profile on Ping.sg