I write about my life. It used to be a marketing blog and now its just my blog

Perfect wedding music!

| Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Ok its 2am and i can't sleep. I know i just posted an amazing live performance but how do you stop genius! I watched another episode of "lipstick jungle" and this one song just kept hammering away at me. I had my "Ingrid Michelson" moment, the new Sarah Mclachlan, the song that i knew would be perfect for tv dramas, weddings and funerals. I had to discover the artiste! Say hello to Rie Sinclair, no spring chicken mind you but i have no idea how she slipped under the radar for so long. Her songs were created to make you cry. I believe she has a gift and tissue paper companies all over the world should send her christmas hampers.

Her songs are unbelievably vulnerable and touching, it's almost unmanly to be posting about her. Anyway, i don't want to contribute to trees burning so i won't go on. I've loaded 3 songs in the player and the only decent video i could find was a fanvid from "Memoirs of a geisha". Urgh.. it's saccharine sweet.. but trust me , all you engaged couples out there, throw out the buble and kick this baby on the speakers. Instant romance i tell ya, instant romance. Thank me when your first child comes out.

No comments :

Post a Comment

lionbo's Profile on Ping.sg