I write about my life. It used to be a marketing blog and now its just my blog

Amazing video, killer song

| Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Music Video of the year!

If you have not gotten a copy of Radioheads "In rainbows", you need to shoot yourself. But not before buying this amazing effort from one of the most inventive bands in history. I could type till my fingers bled and there would still be something left unsaid on the current and future legacy Radiohead will leave but for now, let's just enjoy "House of cards" which is a music video that is created organically from 3D plotting technologies. Don't ask me what that means but somewhere some geek just spilt his ribena tonic and started wikipediaing it. ( if you exist, let me know what you found out)



Thanks to Shen for telling me about the vid. Nice one buddy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

lionbo's Profile on Ping.sg